我爱这座小城

类别:日常生活

作者分享了她在乡村小镇的美好生活,赞美友善居民、便利设施和自然风光,表达了对小镇的喜爱和归属感。

时长 41 秒 · 语速 186 wpm

字幕原文

I live in a small, quiet town in the countryside, and I think it is beautiful. 我住在一个乡村里宁静的小镇上,我觉得它很美。

The people here are friendly and kind, especially to newcomers like me. 这里的人们友好又善良,尤其对像我这样的新来者。

There are two lakes nearby, full of ducks and geese. 附近有两个湖,里面满是鸭子和鹅。

Once, I watched a mother duck swimming with a line of ducklings behind her. 有一次,我看到一只母鸭子带着一队小鸭子在后面游。

There are two supermarkets just five minutes' 有两家超市,只有五分钟的

walk from my home; 离我家步行路程;

they sell everything, 它们什么都卖,

and if I cannot find something, the staff are always warm 如果我找不到东西,工作人员总是很热情

and happy to help. 而且乐于助人。

I have lived here for almost two years now, 我住在这里差不多两年了,

and I have already made quite a few good friends. 也已经交到了不少好朋友。

They help me often, and I love them for it. 他们经常帮助我,我很喜欢他们。

It is a small place, far from where I was born. 这是一个小地方,离我的出生地很远。

But somehow, it has become home. 但不知怎的,它已经成了我的家。