售票员忘记提醒下车,乘客被带过站

类别:生活日常

讲述一次乘巴士去乡下的经历,乘客提前告知目的地,售票员承诺提醒下车,却因疏忽导致乘客坐过站。最终乘客选择继续坐车返回,故事幽默地展现了沟通失误和意外转折。

时长 92 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 110 wpm

字幕原文

Lesson 50 Taken for a Ride I love travelling in the country, 第50课 被耍了一回 我特喜欢去乡下玩

but I don't like losing my way. 但就是讨厌迷路

I went on an excursion recently, 最近我出了趟门

but my trip took me longer than I expected. 可这趟花的时间比我想的久多了

I'm going to Woodford Green, 我要去伍德福德绿地

I said to the conductor as I got on the bus. 我一上车就跟售票员说

but I don't know where it is. 但我不知道那地方在哪儿

I'll tell you where to get off, 我会告诉你在哪下车

answered the conductor. 售票员回答

I sat in the front of the bus to get a good view of the countryside. 我坐车头想好好看看乡下的风景

After some time, the bus stopped. 过了一会儿,车停了

Looking round, 我四下看了看

I realised with a shock that I was the only passenger left on the bus. 吓了一跳,发现车上就剩我一个乘客了

You'll have to get off here, 你得在这儿下车了

the conductor said. 售票员说

This is as far as we go. 我们只开到这儿

Is this Woodford Green? 这是伍德福德绿地吗?

I asked. 我问

Oh dear, said the conductor suddenly. 哎呀,售票员突然说

I forgot to put you off. 我忘了叫你下车了

It doesn't matter, I said. 没事儿,我说

I'll get off here. 我就在这儿下吧

We're going back now, 我们现在要往回开了

said the conductor. 售票员说

Well,

in that case, 要是那样的话

I prefer to stay on the bus I answered 我还是待在车上吧,我回答