夫妻帽子店斗嘴:男人领带女人帽

类别:生活日常

丈夫在帽子店抱怨妻子买太多帽子,妻子反讽丈夫昨天买的难看领带。两人互相调侃后,妻子最终戴着一顶灯塔造型的帽子走出商店,幽默展现夫妻间的日常拌嘴与妥协。

时长 74 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 125 wpm

字幕原文

Lesson 41 Do you call that a hat? 第41课 你把那个叫帽子吗?

Do you call that a hat? 你把那个叫帽子吗?

I said to my wife. 我对妻子说。

You needn't be so rude about it, 你说话没必要这样不客气,

my wife answered as she looked at herself in the mirror. 我的妻子边照镜子边回答。

I sat down on one of those modern chairs with holes in it and waited. 我坐在一把带窟窿的现代椅子上等着。

We had been in the hat shop for half an hour, 我们在这家帽子店已经待了半小时了,

and my wife was still in front of the mirror. 而我妻子还站在镜子前。

We mustn't buy things we don't need, 我们不应该买不需要的东西,

I remarked suddenly. 我突然冒出这么一句。

I regretted saying it almost at once. 话一出口我就后悔了。

You needn't have said that, 你没必要说那种话,

my wife answered. 我妻子回答。

I needn't remind you of that terrible tie you bought yesterday. 我也不用提醒你昨天买的那条难看的领带。

I find it beautiful, I said. 我觉得它挺好看,

A man can never have too many ties. 我说。男人有多少条领带都不嫌多。

And a woman can't have too many hats, she answered. 女人有多少顶帽子也不嫌多,

Ten minutes later, 她回答。十分钟后,

we walked out of the shop together. 我们一起走出了商店。

My wife was wearing a hat that looked like a lighthouse. 我妻子戴着一顶像灯塔一样的帽子。