买电视时的价格与品质权衡
类别:生活日常
一对夫妇在商店选购电视,妻子看中一款最贵的型号,但丈夫认为太贵。店员推荐较便宜的型号,妻子不满意。最终讨论分期付款方案,丈夫调侃妻子总想要最好的,但百万富翁才不会分期付款。
时长 69 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 113 wpm
字幕原文
I like this television very much. 我特别喜欢这台电视。
How much does it cost? 这个多少钱?
It's the most expensive model in the shop. 这是店里最贵的型号。
It costs 500 pounds. 要500英镑。
That's too expensive for us. 对我们来说太贵了。
We can't afford all that money. 我们付不起这么多钱。
This model's less expensive than that one. 这个型号比那个便宜。
It's only 300 pounds. 只要300英镑。
But, of course, 不过,当然啦,
it's not as good as the expensive one. 它没那个贵的那么好。
I don't like this model. 我不喜欢这个型号。
The other model's more expensive, 另一个型号更贵,
but it's worth the money. 但物有所值。
Can we buy it on instalments? 可以分期付款吗?
Of course. 当然可以。
You can pay a deposit of £30 and then £14 a month for three years. 你可以先付30英镑定金,然后每月付14英镑,付三年。
Do you like it, dear? 你喜欢吗,亲爱的?
I certainly do, 当然喜欢,
but I don't like the price. 但我不喜欢这个价格。
You always want the best, 你总想要最好的,
but we can't afford it Sometimes you think you're a millionaire 可我们买不起。有时候你觉得自己是百万富翁似的。
Millionaires don't buy things on installments 百万富翁才不分期付款呢。