公交车上无人能找零的尴尬时刻
类别:生活日常
一名乘客在公交车上试图用十英镑钞票付车费,但司机和所有乘客都无法找零。最后司机幽默地表示,除了他们俩,其他乘客都是百万富翁。
时长 56 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 98 wpm
字幕原文
Bears, please. 熊,麻烦让让。
Trafalgar Square, please. 特拉法加广场,谢谢。
I'm sorry, sir. 抱歉,先生。
I can't change a ten-pound note. 我找不开十英镑的钞票。
Haven't you got any small change? 您没有零钱吗?
I've got no small change, I'm afraid. 我恐怕没有零钱。
I'll ask some of the passengers. 我去问问其他乘客。
Have you any small change, sir? 先生,您有零钱吗?
I'm sorry. 不好意思。
I've got none. 我也没有。
I haven't got any either. 我也没有。
Can you change this ten-pound note, madam? 女士,您能换开这张十英镑吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 恐怕不行。
Neither can I. 我也不行。
I'm very sorry, sir. 非常抱歉,先生。
You must get off the bus. 您得下车了。
None of our passengers can change this note. 我们车上没人能换开这张钞票。
They're all millionaires. 他们都是百万富翁。
Except us. 除了我们。
I've got some small change. 我有点零钱。
Have I? 是吗?