买裙子:颜色款式与尺码的纠结

类别:生活日常

一位女士在服装店试穿裙子,喜欢蓝色但尺码太小,绿色又不喜欢,最终店员表示没有更大号。对话展示了购物时对颜色、款式和尺码的挑剔,以及顾客与店员的互动。

时长 59 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 122 wpm

字幕原文

Do you like this dress, madam? 女士,您喜欢这条裙子吗?

I like the colour very much. 我很喜欢这个颜色。

It's a lovely dress, 这条裙子挺好看的,

but it's too small for me. 但对我来说太小了。

What about this one? 那这条呢?

It's a lovely dress. 这条裙子真漂亮。

It's very smart. 看起来特别时髦。

Short skirts are in fashion now. 现在流行短裙。

Would you like to try it? 您想试试吗?

All right. 好的。

I'm afraid this green dress is too small for me as well. 恐怕这条绿裙子对我来说也太小了。

It's smaller than the blue one. 它比那条蓝的还小。

I don't like the colour either. 而且我也不喜欢这个颜色。

It doesn't suit me at all. 完全不适合我。

I think the blue dress is prettier. 我觉得那条蓝裙子更好看。

Could you show me another blue dress? 能再给我拿条蓝裙子看看吗?

I want a dress like that one, 我想要一条那样的裙子,

but it must be my size. 但必须是我的尺码。

I'm afraid I haven't got a larger dress. 恐怕没有更大的裙子了。

This is the largest dress in the shop. 这是店里最大号的了。