考试后同学互问成绩与安慰

类别:生活日常

理查德和加里考后交流,理查德觉得英语数学简单,加里却担心挂科,法语尤其难,只答了16题。加里沮丧时,理查德安慰说有人只写了名字就发呆三小时,鼓励他别灰心。

时长 57 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 133 wpm

字幕原文

How was the exam, Richard? 理查德,考得怎么样?

Not too bad. 还行吧。

I think I passed in English and mathematics. 英语和数学应该能过。

The questions were very easy. 题目都挺简单的。

How about you, Gary? 你呢,加里?

The English and maths papers weren't easy enough for me. 英语和数学卷子对我来说没那么容易。

I hope I haven't failed. 希望没挂科。

I think I failed the French paper. 法语卷子我觉得考砸了。

I could answer sixteen of the questions. 我只答了16道题。

they were very easy but i couldn't answer the rest they were too difficult 那些题很简单,但剩下的太难了,我答不上来。

for me french tests are awful aren't they i hate them i'm sure i've got a low mark 对我来说法语考试太坑了,是不是?我讨厌死了,肯定分数很低。

oh cheer up perhaps we didn't do too badly the guy next 哎呀,别灰心,也许我们考得没那么差。我旁边那哥们儿,

to me wrote his name at the top of the paper yes then he sat there 在卷子顶上写了名字,然后就坐那儿,

and looked at it for three hours he didn't write a word 盯着看了三个小时,一个字都没写。