泡咖啡闲聊:少抽烟多吃饼干

类别:生活日常

夏洛特为简泡咖啡,简要求加少量牛奶和糖。喝完一杯后,简想抽烟但盒子空了,夏洛特建议吃饼干并给出健康建议。

时长 52 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 111 wpm

字幕原文

Shall I make some coffee, Jane? 简,我来泡点咖啡吧?

That's a good idea, Charlotte. 好主意,夏洛特。

It's ready. 泡好了。

Do you want any milk? 要加点牛奶吗?

Just a little, please. 一点点就好。

What about some sugar? 糖呢?

Two teaspoonfuls? 两勺?

No, less than that. 不,少点。

One and a half teaspoonfuls, please. 一勺半吧。

That's enough for me. 够了,我这样就行。

That was very nice. 真好喝。

Would you like some more? 再来点?

Yes, please. 好呀。

I'd like a cigarette, too. 我还想来根烟。

May I have one? 能给我一根吗?

Of course. 当然。

I think there are a few in that box. 我记得那盒子里有几根。

I'm afraid it's empty. 可惜空了。

What a pity. 真遗憾。

It doesn't matter. 没事。

Have a biscuit instead. 那吃块饼干吧。

Eat more and smoke less. 多吃点,少抽点。

That's very good advice. 这建议真不错。