下雨了,花园不用浇水,喝茶去
类别:生活日常
彼得坚持要先给干枯的花园浇水,妻子劝他先喝茶。彼得无奈抱怨去年夏天也如此干旱。妻子只好独自喝茶。突然下雨,彼得惊喜发现不用浇水,可以喝茶了。
时长 46 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 125 wpm
字幕原文
Can't you come in and have tea now, Peter? 彼得,你不进来喝杯茶吗?
Not yet. 还不行。
I must water the garden first. 我得先给花园浇水。
Do you have to water it now? 非得现在浇吗?
I'm afraid I must. 恐怕必须得。
Look at it. 你看看。
It's terribly dry. 干得不行了。
What a nuisance. 真烦人。
Last summer it was very dry too. 去年夏天也这么干。
Don't you remember? 你不记得了?
I had to water it every day. 我每天都得浇水。
Well, I'll have tea by myself. 好吧,那我自个儿喝茶了。
That was quick. 真快啊。
Have you finished already? 你已经浇完了?
Yes. 对。
Look out of the window. 看看窗外。
It's raining. 下雨了。
That means you don't need to water the garden. 那意思是你不用浇花园了。
That was a pleasant surprise. 真是个惊喜。
It means I can have tea instead. 意思是我可以喝茶了。