盖瑞夫妇度假计划纠结:出国还是留守
类别:生活日常
盖瑞与朋友讨论度假计划,妻子想去埃及,但两人因费用、时间及照顾宠物、房屋等问题犹豫不决,最终可能选择留在家中。对话展现了家庭度假决策中的常见矛盾。
时长 60 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 122 wpm
字幕原文
Where are you going to spend your holidays this year, Gary? 盖瑞,你今年打算去哪儿度假啊?
We may go abroad. 可能出国吧。
I'm not sure. 还不确定。
My wife wants to go to Egypt. 我老婆想去埃及。
I'd like to go there too. 我也挺想去的。
We can't make up our minds. 我们还没拿定主意。
Will you travel by sea or by air? 你们坐船还是坐飞机去?
We may travel by sea. 可能坐船去。
It's cheaper, isn't it? 坐船更便宜,对吧?
It may be cheaper, 可能是便宜点,
but it takes a long time. 但花的时间太长了。
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves. 我相信你们会玩得很开心的。
Don't be so sure. 别那么肯定。
We might not go anywhere. 我们可能哪儿都不去。
My wife always worries too much. 我老婆总是瞎操心。
Who's going to look after the dog? 谁来照顾狗呢?
Who's going to look after the house? 谁来照看房子呢?
Who's going to look after the garden? 谁来打理花园呢?
We have this problem every year. 每年都这样。
In the end, 到最后,
we stay at home and look after everything. 我们就待在家里,啥都管了。
Thank you. 谢了。