凯伦·马什宣布息影,记者报道引热议

类别:影视娱乐

女演员凯伦·马什在伦敦机场接受采访时透露,刚拍完新片后决定退休,因感到疲惫,短期内不再拍电影。记者艾伦·琼斯报道了这一爆炸性新闻,引发公众猜测原因。

时长 54 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 133 wpm

字幕原文

Have you just made a new film, Miss Marsh? 马什小姐,您刚拍完新电影吗?

Yes, I have. 是的,刚拍完。

Are you going to make another? 您打算再拍一部吗?

No, I'm not. 不,不拍了。

I'm going to retire. 我打算退休了。

I feel very tired. 我觉得特别累。

I don't want to make another film for a long time. 很长一段时间内我都不想再拍电影了。

Let's buy a newspaper, Liz. 莉兹,咱们买份报纸吧。

Listen to this. 听听这个。

Karen Marsh, Sensational News, 凯伦·马什,爆炸性新闻,

by our reporter Alan Jones. 本报记者艾伦·琼斯报道。

Karen Marsh arrived at London Airport today. 凯伦·马什今天抵达伦敦机场。

She was wearing a blue dress and a mink coat. 她穿着一件蓝色连衣裙和一件貂皮大衣。

She told me she had just made a new film. 她告诉我她刚拍完一部新电影。

She said she was not going to make another. 她说她不打算再拍下一部了。

She said she was going to retire. 她说她打算退休。

She told reporters she felt very tired, 她告诉记者们她感觉非常疲惫,

didn't want to make another film for a long time. 很长一段时间内都不想再拍电影了。

I wonder why. 我纳闷这是为什么。