中彩票后的幻想与现实
类别:生活日常
布莱恩在填足球彩票,朱莉质疑他从未中奖。布莱恩幻想中奖后买貂皮大衣、环游世界、住豪宅,但朱莉指出花光钱会再次变穷,布莱恩则说那就再赢一次。对话幽默地展现了中彩票的幻想与现实的矛盾。
时长 67 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 127 wpm
字幕原文
Are you doing the football pools, Brian? 布莱恩,你在玩足球彩票吗?
Yes, I've nearly finished, Julie. 是的,朱莉,我快填完了。
I'm sure we'll win something this week. 我敢肯定这周咱们能中奖。
You always say that, 你总这么说,
but we never win anything. 可咱们从来没赢过啥。
What will you do if you win a lot of money? 要是你赢了一大笔钱,你会干嘛?
If I win a lot of money, 要是我赢了一大笔钱,
I'll buy you a mink coat. 我就给你买件貂皮大衣。
I don't want a mink coat. 我不要貂皮大衣。
I want to see the world. 我想去看看世界。
All right. 行吧。
If we win a lot of money, 要是咱们赢了一大笔钱,
we'll travel around the world and we'll stay at the best hotels. 咱们就环游世界,住最好的酒店。
Then we'll return home and buy a big house in the country. 然后回家,在乡下买栋大房子。
We'll have a beautiful garden and... 咱们会有个漂亮的花园,还有……
But if we spend all that money, 可要是把钱都花光了,
we'll be poor again. 咱们又得变穷了。
What will we do then? 那到时候咋办?
If we spend all the money, 要是把钱都花光了,
we'll try and win the football polls again. 咱们就再试试赢足球彩票呗。
It's a pleasant dream, 这梦挺美的,
but everything depends on if. 可一切都得看运气。