超速被警察拦下,妻子神补刀

类别:生活日常

盖瑞超速驾驶被警察拦下,谎称走神没看到限速标志。妻子当场拆穿他,说刚才还提醒他开慢点。警察念在初犯只警告不罚款,妻子再次叮嘱盖瑞要听劝。

时长 69 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 110 wpm

字幕原文

Look, Gary, 喂,盖瑞

that policeman's waving to you. 那个警察在跟你招手呢

He wants you to stop. 他让你停车

Where do you think you are? 你以为你在哪儿啊?

On a racetrack? 赛车道吗?

You must have been driving at 70 miles an hour. 你刚才肯定开到70英里每小时了

I can't have been. 不可能

I was doing 80 when I overtook you. 我超你车的时候都开到80了

Didn't you see the speed limit? 你没看到限速标志吗?

I'm afraid I didn't, officer. 警官,真没看到

I must have been dreaming. 我肯定是走神了

He wasn't dreaming, officer. 警官,他没走神

I was telling him to drive slowly. 我刚才还让他开慢点呢

That's why I didn't see the sign. 所以我才没看到标志

Let me see your driving licence. 驾照给我看看

I won't charge you this time, 这次就不罚你了

but you'd better not do it again. 但下不为例啊

Thank you. 谢谢

I'll certainly be more careful. 我以后一定注意

I told you to drive slowly, Gary. 我早让你开慢点了吧,盖瑞

You always tell me to drive slowly, darling. 你老让我开慢点,亲爱的

Well, next time, 那下次

you'd better take my advice. 你最好听我的劝