聪明买菜

类别:日常生活

聪明买菜技巧:提前规划、列清单、利用优惠,避免冲动消费,有效节省家庭开支。

时长 44 秒 · 语速 189 wpm

字幕原文

Want to be a smart food shopper? 想成为精明的食品购物者吗?

It comes down to one habit: shop with a plan. 这归结为一个习惯:有计划地购物。

Before you go, look in your cupboards and fridge to see what you already have. 出门前,看看你的橱柜和冰箱,清点一下你已经有什么了。

Then plan your meals for the week, and make a list of exactly what you'll need. 然后计划你一周的饭菜,并列出你确切需要购买的清单。

Check the store's specials and coupons first — they can shape your menu. 首先查看商店的特价商品和优惠券——它们可以影响你的菜单。

At the store, stick to your list. 在商店里,严格按照你的购物清单行事。

Be careful with convenience foods like frozen meals 对方便食品要谨慎,比如冷冻餐

and snacks; 和零食;

they're easy, but you pay extra for 它们很方便,但你要为此支付额外费用

that ease. 这种便利。

And two old rules really work: 还有两条老规矩确实管用:

don't shop when you're hungry, 不要饿着肚子购物,

and if you can, shop without the kids. 如果可以的话,不要带孩子去购物。

A little planning at the kitchen table saves real money at the register. 在餐桌上做一点计划,就能在收银台省下真金白银。

The cart fills up either way — 购物车反正都会装满——

but the smart shopper decides what goes in it 但精明的购物者会决定里面装什么

before she ever leaves home. 在她出门之前。