忌口过敏

类别:日常生活

顾客告知服务员自己有严重的坚果过敏,并讨论了餐厅应采取的预防措施,以确保用餐安全。

时长 27 秒 · 语速 208 wpm

字幕原文

Before we order, I should mention I have a nut allergy. 咱们点餐前,我得说一下,我对坚果过敏。

A serious one. 是很严重的那种。

Thanks for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我。

How serious are we talking? 有多严重?

Bad enough that I carry an epi pen. 严重到我随身带着肾上腺素笔。

So I have to ask about everything. 所以我得问清楚所有食材。

Of course. 当然。

Let me flag it for the kitchen right now. 我现在就去跟厨房说一声。

I really appreciate it. 我非常感谢。

The pesto is usually the sneaky one. 青酱通常是容易出问题的地方。

Good call. 说得对。

I'll make sure they prep yours on a clean station. 我会确保他们在一个干净的操作台为你准备。

That would put my mind at ease. 那样我就放心了。

Sorry to be a hassle. 抱歉给你添麻烦了。

Not at all. 一点也不。

I'd rather you be safe than polite. 我宁愿你安全,也不愿你客气。