菜上错了
类别:日常生活
顾客发现餐厅上错了菜,服务员立即道歉并免费赠送了上错的菜品,以弥补等待时间。
时长 26 秒 · 语速 225 wpm
字幕原文
Sorry to bother you — I think this might be the wrong dish. 不好意思打扰一下,我觉得这道菜好像不是我点的。
Oh no, let me check. 哎呀,我来查一下。
What did you order? 您点的是什么?
The grilled salmon. 烤三文鱼。
This looks like the chicken. 这看起来像是鸡肉。
You're absolutely right, I'm so sorry. 您说得完全对,非常抱歉。
That was on me. 这是我的失误。
No harm done. 没关系。
It happens. 这种事常有。
Let me get the salmon fired up right away. 我这就去为您准备三文鱼。
Please, keep this one on the house while you wait. 请您在等待的时候,这道菜就当是店里送的。
That's really kind, but you don't have to do that. 您真是太好了,但您不必这样。
I insist. 我坚持。
The last thing I want is you sitting here hungry. 我最不希望的就是您坐在这里饿着肚子。
Well, when you put it that way — thank you. 既然您都这么说了——那就谢谢您了。