乔布斯:被解雇是最好的事

类别:剧情电影

乔布斯讲述被苹果解雇后,创办NeXT和皮克斯并重回苹果的经历。

时长 85 秒 · 语速 196 wpm

字幕原文

And so I decided to start over. 于是我决定重新开始。

I didn't see it then, 当时我没有意识到,

but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing 但事实证明,被苹果公司解雇是我经历过的最好的事情,

that could have ever happened to me. 是发生在我身上最好的事。

The heaviness of being successful 成功的沉重感

was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, 被重新成为新手的轻松感所取代,

less sure about everything. 对一切都少了确定性。

It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my 这让我得以进入我生命中最具创造力的时期之一。

life. 生命。

During the next five years, I started a company named Next, 在接下来的五年里,我创办了一家名为Next的公司,

another company named Pixar, 另一家名为皮克斯的公司,

and fell in love with an amazing woman 并爱上了一位了不起的女性,

who would become my wife. 她后来成为了我的妻子。

Pixar went on to create the world's first computer-animated feature film, 皮克斯后来制作了世界上第一部电脑动画长片,

Toy Story, 《玩具总动员》,

and is now the most successful animation studio in the world. 如今是世界上最成功的动画工作室。

In a remarkable turn of events, 在一个惊人的转折中,

Apple bought Next, and I returned to Apple, 苹果收购了Next,我回到了苹果公司,

and the technology we developed at Next is at the heart of Apple's 我们在Next开发的技术是苹果公司

current renaissance. 当前复兴的核心。

And Lorene and I 洛琳和我

have a wonderful family together. 有了一个美好的家庭。

I'm pretty sure 我很确定

none of this would have happened 所有这一切都不会发生,

if I hadn't been fired from Apple. 如果我没有被苹果公司解雇的话。

It was awful-tasting medicine, 那是一剂苦药,

but I guess the patient needed it. 但我想病人需要它。

Sometimes life's going to hit you in the head with a brick. 有时候生活会用砖头砸你的头。

Don't lose faith. 不要失去信念。

I'm convinced that the only thing 我坚信唯一让我坚持下去的,

that kept me going was

that I loved what I did. 是我热爱我所做的事情。

You've got to find what you love, 你必须找到你所爱的东西,

and that is as true for work 这对于工作来说是如此,

as it is for your lovers. 对于你的爱人也是如此。

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, 你的工作将占据你生命中的很大一部分,

and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you 唯一真正感到满意的方法就是做你

believe is great work, 认为是伟大的工作,

and the only way to do great work is to love what you 而做伟大工作的唯一方法就是热爱你所

do. 做的事情。