乔布斯抗癌:诊断与奇迹

类别:剧情电影

乔布斯讲述被诊断出胰腺癌,经历活检和手术,最终康复的经历。

时长 39 秒 · 语速 188 wpm

字幕原文

It means to make sure everything is buttoned up 这意味着要确保一切都安排妥当

so that it will be 这样才能

as easy as possible for your family. 让你的家人尽可能轻松。

It means to say your goodbyes. 这意味着要告别。

I live with that diagnosis all day. 我整天都活在那个诊断中。

Later that evening, I had a biopsy 那天晚上晚些时候,我做了活检,

where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, 他们把内窥镜伸进我的喉咙,

through my stomach and into my intestines, 穿过我的胃,进入我的肠道,

put a needle into my pancreas 把一根针插入我的胰腺,

and got a few cells from the tumor. 并从肿瘤中取出了一些细胞。

I was sedated, 我打了镇静剂,

but my wife, who was there, 但我的妻子当时在场,

told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope, 她告诉我当他们在显微镜下观察那些细胞时,

the doctors started crying 医生们开始哭了,

because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer 因为结果发现那是一种非常罕见的胰腺癌,

that is curable with surgery. 这种癌症可以通过手术治愈。

I had the surgery, 我做了手术,

and thankfully, I'm fine now. 值得庆幸的是,我现在很好。