乔布斯:创业苹果,30岁遭解雇
类别:经典电影
乔布斯讲述20岁创办苹果,十年后却在30岁时被公司解雇的经历。
时长 86 秒 · 语速 190 wpm
字幕原文
I was lucky. 我很幸运。
I found what I loved to do 我找到了我热爱的事情
early in life. 在我人生早期。
Woz and I started Apple in my parents' garage 沃兹和我父母的车库里创办了苹果公司
when I was 20. 那时我20岁。
We worked hard, and in 10 years, Apple had grown from just the 我们努力工作,十年之内,苹果公司从仅仅是
two of us in a garage 我们两个人在车库里
into a $2 billion company with over 4,000 employees. 发展成为一家拥有4000多名员工、市值20亿美元的公司。
We'd just released our finest creation, the Macintosh, a year earlier, 一年前,我们刚刚发布了我们最杰出的作品——Macintosh电脑,
and I'd just turned 30. 而我那时刚满30岁。
And then I got fired. 然后我被解雇了。
How can you get fired from a company you started? 你怎么会被自己创办的公司解雇呢?
As Apple grew, we hired someone 随着苹果公司的发展,我们雇佣了一个人
who I thought was very talented to run the company with me. 我认为他非常有才华,可以和我一起管理公司。
And for the first year 在第一年
or so, things went well. 左右,事情进展顺利。
But then our visions of the future began to diverge, 但后来我们对未来的愿景开始出现分歧,
and eventually we had a falling out. 最终我们闹翻了。
When we did, our board of directors sided with him. 当我们闹翻时,我们的董事会站在了他那边。
And so at 30, 所以在我30岁的时候,
I was out, 我出局了,
and very publicly out. 而且是公开地出局。
What had been the focus of my entire adult life was gone, 我整个成年生活的重心消失了,
and it was devastating. 这对我打击很大。
I really didn't know what to do for a few months. 有几个月我真的不知道该做什么。
I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down, 我觉得我让上一代企业家失望了,
that I had dropped the baton 我丢掉了接力棒
as it was being passed to me. 在它传给我的时候。
I met with David Packard 我见了戴维·帕卡德
and Bob Noyce 和鲍勃·诺伊斯
and tried to apologize for screwing up 并试图为我搞砸了事情而道歉
so badly. 如此糟糕。
I was a very public failure, 我是一个非常公开的失败者,
and I even thought about running away from the Valley. 我甚至想过逃离硅谷。
But something slowly began to dawn on me. 但我慢慢地意识到了一些事情。
I still loved what I did. 我仍然热爱我所做的事情。
The turn of events at Apple had not changed 苹果公司发生的变故并没有改变
that one bit. 这一点。
I'd been rejected, 我被拒绝了,
but I was still in love. 但我仍然心怀热爱。