典狱长驳回安迪申诉

类别:剧情电影

典狱长驳回安迪的无罪证据,并将其送入禁闭室。

时长 84 秒 · 语速 198 wpm

字幕原文

Not surprising he wouldn't know what a stain he put you in. 他不知道给你惹了多大的麻烦,这不奇怪。

So he's telling the truth. 所以他说的是实话。

Well, let's say for the moment this Blatch does exist. 好吧,我们暂时假设这个 布拉奇确实存在。

You think he'd just fall to his knees and cry, 你觉得他会跪下来 然后哭着说,

yes, I did it, I confess. 是的, 我做了,我招了。

Oh, and by the way, add a life term to my sentence. 哦,顺便说一句,再给我加个无期徒刑。

You know that wouldn't matter. 你知道那没用。

With Tommy's testimony, I can get a new trial. 有了汤米的证词,我就可以获得重审。

Well, that's assuming Blatch is even still there. 嗯,那得假设布拉奇还在那里。

Chances are excellent he'd be released by now. 他现在很可能已经被释放了。

Well, they'd have his last known address, names of relatives. 嗯,他们会有他最后一次的已知地址,亲属的名字。

There's a chance, isn't it? 还是有机会的,不是吗?

Why couldn't you be so obtuse? 你怎么就这么迟钝呢?

What? What did you call me? 什么? 你叫我什么?

Obtuse. Is it deliberate? 迟钝。 你是故意的吗?

Son, you're forgetting yourself. 孩子,你忘乎所以了。

The country club will have his old time cards, records, W2s with his name on them. 乡村俱乐部会有他以前的打卡记录, 档案, 还有写着他名字的W2税表。

Frane, if you want to indulge this fantasy, that's your business. 弗兰,如果你想沉溺于这种幻想,那是你的事。

Don't make it mine. 别把我扯进来。

This meeting is over. 会议结束了。

Sir, if I were to ever get out, I would never mention what goes on in here. 先生,如果我能出去,我绝不会提及这里发生的一切。

I'd be just as indictable as you for laundering that money. 如果洗的那些钱,我跟你一样也会被起诉。

Don't you ever mention money to me again, you sorry son of a bitch! 你永远别再提钱给我听,你这该死的混蛋!

Not in this office, not anywhere! 不管是在这办公室里,还是在任何地方! 进来,现在!

Get in here, now! 快点进来!

I was just trying to set your mind at ease, asshole. 我刚才只是想让你安心,混蛋。

Sir, I didn't... 先生, 我没有...

Solitary. A month. 禁闭。 一个月。

Yes, sir. 是的,先生。

What's the matter with you? 你怎么了?

Get him out of here. 把他弄出去。

Come on. 你难道看不出来吗?

This is my chance to get out. 这是我的命啊。

Don't you see that? 你不明白吗?

It's my life. 这是我的命。

Don't you understand? 你不懂吗?

It's my life. 这是我的命。

Get him out. 把他搞出去。

It's my life. 这是我的命。

A month in the hole. 关一个月黑牢。

It's the longest damn stretch I ever heard of. 这可是我听过的最长的该死的刑期。