露丝学吐口水
类别:爱情电影
杰克教露丝吐口水,却被母亲打断。
时长 61 秒 · 语速 147 wpm
字幕原文
That's disgusting. 真恶心。
All right, your turn. 好了,轮到你了。
It was pitiful. 它 真可怜。
Come on, you really got to hock it back, you know? 来吧,你真的得把它吐出来, 你知道吗?
Get some leverage to it. 借点力。
Use your arms. 用你的手臂。
Mark your neck. 固定你的脖子。
Can you see the range on that thing? 你能看到...的范围吗? 那个东西?
Mm-hmm. 嗯。
Okay, go. 好的,开始。
Oh, 哦,
that was better. 那样好多了。
You got to work on it. 你得好好练练。
Really try and hock it up and get some body to it, you know? 真的要努力把它吐出来 让它有点力道,你知道吗?
You got to... 你得...
Mother! 母亲!
May I introduce Jack Dawson? 我可以介绍杰克·道森吗?
Charmed, I'm sure. 幸会,幸会。
The others were gracious and curious about the man who'd saved my life. 其他人对这个救了我命的男人都很友善和好奇。
But my mother looked at him like an insect. 但我母亲看他就像看一只虫子。
A dangerous insect, 一只危险的虫子,
which must be squashed quickly. 必须迅速碾碎。
Well, Jack, sounds like you're a good man to have around in a sticky spot. 杰克,听起来你是个在 困境中值得信赖的人。
Why do they always insist on announcing dinner like a damn cavalry charge? 他们为什么总是坚持把晚餐宣布得像该死的骑兵冲锋一样?
Shall we go dress, Mother? 母亲,我们去换衣服吧?
See you at dinner, Jack. 晚餐见,杰克。
Uh, son? 呃,儿子?
Son! 儿子!