卡尔怒斥罗丝不轨

类别:爱情电影

卡尔严厉质问罗丝的举止,并要求她服从自己。

时长 38 秒 · 语速 172 wpm

字幕原文

I had hoped you would come to me last night. 我本希望你昨晚能来找我。

I was tired. 我累了。

Your exertions below decks were no doubt exhausting. 你在甲板下的辛劳想必让你筋疲力尽了。

I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. 我看你让那个像殡仪员一样的男仆跟着我了。

How typical. 真是你的作风。

You will never behave like that again, Rose. 你绝不能再那样 做了,罗丝。

Do you understand? 你明白吗?

I'm not a foreman in one of your mills that you can command. 我不是你工厂里的工头 可以让你随意发号施令的。

I'm your fiancée. 我是你的未婚妻。

My wife in practice, if not yet by law, 实际上是我的妻子, 即使法律上尚未如此,

so you will honor me. 所以你必须尊重我。

You will honor me the way a wife is required to honor her husband. 你要像妻子理应尊重她的 丈夫一样尊重我。

Because I will not be made out to fool you. 因为我不会被你当傻瓜。

Is this in any way unclear? 这有什么不清楚的吗?

No. 没有。

Good. Excuse me. 很好。 失陪了。