杰克质问露丝:爱与选择

类别:爱情电影

杰克质问露丝是否爱Cal,两人因此展开激烈争吵。

时长 56 秒 · 语速 175 wpm

字幕原文

standing in the middle of a crowded room, screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up. 站在拥挤的房间中央,声嘶力竭地尖叫着 却没有人抬头看一眼。

Do you love him? 你爱他吗?

Pardon me? 什么?

Do you love him? 你爱他吗?

You're being very rude. 你太没礼貌了。

You shouldn't be asking me this. 你不该问我这种问题。

Well, it's a simple question. 呃,这只是个简单的问题。

Do you love the guy or not? 你爱那个家伙吗 还是不爱?

This is not a suitable conversation. 这不是一个合适的谈话。

Why can't you just answer the question? 你为什么就不能回答问题呢?

This is absurd. 这太荒谬了。

You don't know me and I don't know you and we are not having this conversation at all. 你不认识我,我也不认识你 我们根本就不应该进行这场对话。

You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now. 你粗鲁又没教养 又自以为是。我 现在要走了。

Jack, 杰克,

Mr. Dawson, it's been a pleasure. 道森先生,很高兴。

I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you. 我特意来找你是为了感谢你 现在我已经感谢你了。

And you've insulted me. 而你却侮辱了我。

Well, you deserved it. 嗯,你活该。

Right. 没错。

I thought you were leaving. 我以为你要走了。

I am. 我是。

You are so annoying. 你真烦人。

Ha ha. 哈哈。

Wait, 等等,

I don't have to leave. 我不必离开。

This is my part of the ship. 这是我在这艘船上的地盘。

You leave. 你走。

Oh, well, well, well. 噢,瞧瞧,瞧瞧。

Now who's being rude? 现在是谁没礼貌了?