午餐对话:露丝挑战男性

类别:爱情电影

午餐时,露丝质疑男性对宏大尺寸的迷恋,并引用弗洛伊德。

时长 84 秒 · 语速 151 wpm

字幕原文

She is the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history. 她是人类有史以来建造的最大的移动物体 由人类亲手在所有历史中。

And our master shipbuilder, Mr. Andrews, here, designed her from the keel plates up. 我们的造船大师安德鲁斯先生,他从龙骨板开始设计了她 直到船顶。

Well, I may have knocked her together, 嗯,我可能只是把她拼凑起来的,

but the idea was Mr. Ismay's. 但这个主意是伊斯梅先生的。

He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale and so luxurious in its appointments 他构想了一艘蒸汽船 规模如此宏伟,并且 内部装饰如此奢华

that its supremacy would never be challenged. 以至于它的霸主地位永远不会被挑战。

And here she is. 她就在这里了。

willed into solid reality. 被意志变为坚实的现实。

Here, 这里,

here. 这里。

You know I don't like that rose. 你知道我不喜欢 那朵玫瑰。

She knows. 她知道。

What about you, sir? 您呢,先生?

We'll both have the lamb. 我们俩都吃羊肉。

Rare, with very little mince sauce. 三分熟,少放肉酱。

You like lamb, right, sweet pea? 你喜欢羊肉,对吧,甜心?

Sausage. 香肠。

You gonna cut her meat for her too there, 你也要帮她切肉吗,

Cal? 卡尔?

Hey, uh, 嘿,呃,

who thought of the name Titanic? 谁想出泰坦尼克这个名字的?

Was it you, Bruce? 是你吗,布鲁斯?

Well, yes, actually. 嗯,是的,实际上。

I wanted to convey sheer size. 我想传达的是它巨大的体量。

And size means stability, luxury, and above all, strength. 而体量意味着 稳定, 奢华, 最重要的是,力量。

Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay? 伊斯梅先生,您知道弗洛伊德博士吗?

His ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be of particular interest to you. 他对男性对尺寸的痴迷的看法可能特别有趣 对您来说。

what's gotten into you. 你这是怎么了?

Excuse me. 抱歉。

I do apologize. 我深表歉意。

She's a pistol, Cal. 她是个厉害角色,卡尔。

Hope you can handle her. 希望你能搞定她。

Well, I may have to start minding what she reads from now on, 嗯,我可能从现在开始得注意她读什么书了,

won't I, Mrs. Brown? 不是吗,布朗夫人?

Freud, who is he? 弗洛伊德,他是谁?

Is he a passenger? 他是乘客吗?