杰克劝说露丝回船
类别:爱情电影
杰克描述冰冷海水,成功劝说露丝翻过栏杆回到船上。
时长 53 秒 · 语速 160 wpm
字幕原文
Anyway, 总之,
I fell through some thin ice. 我掉进了一片薄冰里。
And I'm telling you, 我跟你说,
water that cold, 那么冷的水,
like right down there, 就像下面那样的水,
it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. 就像上千把刀子刺遍你全身。
You can't breathe. 你无法呼吸。
You can't think. 你无法思考。
At least not about anything but the pain. 至少什么都想不了, 除了疼痛。
Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you. 这就是为什么我一点都不想跳进去 跟着你。
Like I said, 就像我说的,
I don't have a choice. 我别无选择。
I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the rail and get me off the hook here. 我猜我有点希望你能翻过栏杆回来, 让我脱身。
You're crazy! 你疯了!
That's what everybody says, but with all due respect, miss, 大家都这么说, 但是 恕我直言, 小姐,
I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. 我可不是那个挂在船尾的人。
Come on. 过来。
Come on, give me your hand. 过来, 把手给我。
You don't want to do this. 你不会想这么做的。
I'm Jack Dawson. 我是 杰克·道森。
Rose Dewitt Bukater 罗斯·黛维特·布卡特
I have to get you to write that one down. 我得让你把 那个写下来。