星星上的笑声

类别:经典文学

小王子告别地球,回到星球,告诉叙述者他将在星星中欢笑,留下用心感受的启示。

时长 75 秒 · 语速 159 wpm

字幕原文

That evening, I found the little prince sitting on an old wall, 那天晚上,我发现小王子坐在一堵旧墙上,

talking to the yellow snake. 和那条黄色的蛇说话。

My heart went cold. 我的心一下子凉了。

It was one year since he had fallen to earth, 他坠落到地球上已经一年了,

and he had come back to the very place 他回到了那个

where he landed. 他降落的地方。

Do not be afraid, he told me gently. “别害怕,”他温柔地对我说。

I am going home tonight. “我今晚就要回家了。”

My body is too heavy to carry so far, so I must leave it here. “我的身体太重了,不能带走那么远,所以我必须把它留在这里。”

It will look as if I am dying, but it is not true. “它看起来就像我死了,但那不是真的。”

Please do not be sad. “请不要难过。”

I begged him to stay, but he only smiled. 我恳求他留下,但他只是笑了笑。

I will be up there, he said, in one of the stars. “我会在上面,”他说,“在其中一颗星星里。”

And when you look at the sky at night, “当你晚上看天空的时候,”

it will seem as if all the stars are laughing. “你会觉得所有的星星都在笑。”

You, and only you, will have stars that know how to laugh. “你,而且只有你,会拥有会笑的星星。”

Then the snake touched his ankle. 接着,那条蛇碰了碰他的脚踝。

He fell softly to the sand, without a sound. 他轻轻地倒在沙地上,没有发出一点声音。

The next day, I fixed my engine and flew home, 第二天,我修好了我的引擎,飞回了家,

but I have never forgotten him. 但我从未忘记他。

Now, when I look up at night, I listen for laughter among the stars, 现在,每当我晚上抬头看时,我都会倾听星星间的笑声,

and I remember, what truly matters, you can only see with your heart. 我也记得,真正重要的东西,只有用心才能看见。