狐狸的秘密

类别:经典文学

狐狸向小王子揭示了用心感受和投入时间的重要性,使其理解了玫瑰的独特价值。

时长 68 秒 · 语速 165 wpm

字幕原文

When the day came to say goodbye, the fox was quiet. 到了告别的日子,狐狸很安静。

I will cry, said the fox. 狐狸说:“我会哭的。”

But I did not want to hurt you, said the prince. 王子说:“但我不想伤害你。”

You asked me to tame you. 是你要求我驯服你的。

Yes, said the fox. 狐狸说:“是的。”

It was worth it, because of the color of the wheat. 这一切都是值得的,因为麦子的颜色。

Now forever the golden fields would remind the fox of the prince's golden hair. 从今以后,金色的麦田将永远让狐狸想起王子金色的头发。

Even the sadness had become a kind of gift. 甚至悲伤也变成了一种礼物。

Go and look at the roses again, the fox said. 狐狸说:“再去看看那些玫瑰吧。”

Then come back, and I will give you a secret. 然后回来,我将告诉你一个秘密。

The prince went. 王子去了。

This time the five thousand roses looked empty to him. 这次,那五千朵玫瑰在他看来是空虚的。

You are beautiful, but you are nothing to me, he told them. 他对它们说:“你们很美,但对我来说什么也不是。”

No one has tamed you, and you have tamed no one. 没有人驯服过你们,你们也没有驯服过任何人。

Then the fox shared his secret. 于是狐狸分享了他的秘密。

Here it is, he said. 他说:“这就是秘密。”

You can only see clearly with your heart. 只有用心才能看得清楚。

What truly matters is invisible to the eyes. 真正重要的东西是眼睛看不见的。

And he added, the time you gave to your rose is what makes her so important. 他补充说:“你为你的玫瑰付出的时间,才使她变得如此重要。”

People have forgotten this truth, but you must not. 人们已经忘记了这个真理,但你绝不能忘记。

Now at last the prince understood his flower. 现在,王子终于明白了属于他的那朵花。