赢得尊重,找到热情

类别:剧情电影

演讲者强调真正的尊重和热情源于人际关系,并鼓励听众找到以人为本的热情。

时长 66 秒 · 语速 153 wpm

字幕原文

And honors and awards are nice things, 荣誉和奖项是好东西,

but only to the extent that they regard the real respect from your peers. 但仅限于 它们能体现出 你同事们真正的尊重。

And to be thought well of by other people that you think even more highly of 而能被 你自己更尊敬的人 认可

is a tremendous honor that I've been granted. 这对我来说是莫大的荣幸。

Find your passion. 找到你的热情。

And in my experience, 根据我的经验,

no matter what you do at work 无论你在工作中做什么,

or what you do 或者你做什么,

in official settings, 在正式场合,

that passion will be grounded in people. 这种热情都将以人为本。

and it will be grounded in the relationships you have with people 它将 根植于你与人建立的关系,

and what they think of you when your time comes. 以及他们对你的看法, 当你的时刻到来时。

And if you can gain the respect of those around you 如果你能赢得周围人的尊重,

and the passion and true love, 以及热情, 和真爱,

and I've said this before, 我以前说过,

but I waited till 39 to get married 但是, 我等到39岁才结婚,

because I had to wait that long 因为我必须等 那么久,

to find someone where her happiness was more important than mine. 才能找到一个她的幸福比我的更重要的人。

And if nothing else, I hope that all of you can find that 如果没有别的,我希望 你们所有人都能找到

kind of passion and that kind of love in your life. 那种热情 和那种爱 在你们的生活中。

Thank you. 谢谢。