不惧过错,追寻热爱
类别:剧情电影
兰迪教授分享人生感悟,强调不惧过错并寻找热情。
时长 80 秒 · 语速 169 wpm
字幕原文
It is the things we do not. 那些我们没有做的事情。
Because I assure you, I've done a lot of really stupid things, 因为我向你保证,我做过很多非常愚蠢的事情,
and none of them bother me. 但它们没有一件困扰我。
All the mistakes and all the dopey things 所有的错误, 所有的傻事,
and all the times I was embarrassed, 以及所有我感到尴尬的时刻,
they don't matter. 它们都不重要。
What matters is that 重要的是,
I can kind of look back and say, 我可以回顾过去 然后说,
pretty much any time I got a chance to do something cool, I tried to grab for it. 几乎每次我得到做一些很酷的事情的机会时, 我都努力去争取。
And that's where my solace comes from. 我的慰藉就来源于此。
The second thing that I would add to that, 我要说的第二件事, 补充一点,
and I didn't coordinate on the subject of this word, 我没有刻意去选择这个词,
but I think it's the right word that comes up, is passion. 但我认为它是一个恰当的词, 浮现在脑海中的, 是热情。
And you will need to find your passion. 而你们将 需要找到自己的热情。
Many of you have already done it. 你们中的许多人已经做到了。
Many of you will later. 许多人以后会找到。
Many of you may take till your 30s 你们中的许多人可能要到三四十岁,
or 40s, but don't give up on finding it, right? 甚至四五十岁才能找到,但不要放弃寻找它, 对吗?
Because then all you're doing is waiting for the reaper. 因为那样你所做的就只是在等死。
Find your passion and follow it. 找到你的热情, 并追随它。
And if there is anything I have learned in my life, 如果说我一生中学到了什么,
you will not find that passion in things. 你不会在物质中找到那种热情。
And you will not find that passion in money. 你也不会在 金钱中找到 那种热情。
Because the more things and the more money you have, 因为你拥有的物质和金钱越多,
the more you will just look around 你就越会环顾四周,
and use that as the metric, 并以此作为衡量标准,
and there will always be someone with more. 而且总会有人比你拥有更多。