里根向东西方听众致意,强调柏林统一

类别:经典电影

里根总统向东西方听众致以问候,并强调只有一个柏林。

时长 45 秒 · 语速 132 wpm

字幕原文

Our gathering today is being broadcast throughout Western Europe and North America. 我们今天的聚会正在西欧各地播出, 以及北美。

I understand that it is being seen and heard as well in the East. 我知道它正在被收看, 在东方也能被听到。

To those listening throughout Eastern Europe, 致那些正在整个东欧收听的人们,

I extend my warmest greetings and the goodwill of the American people. 我致以最热烈的问候, 以及美国人民的善意。

To those listening in East Berlin, a special word. 致那些正在东柏林收听的人们, 我要说几句特别的话。

Although I cannot be with you, 尽管我不能和你们在一起,

I address my remarks to you just 我对你们讲话,就像

as surely as to those standing here before me. 对站在这里的人一样确定, 在我面前。

For I join you 因为我与你们同在,

as I join your fellow countrymen in the West in this firm, 就像我与你们在西方的同胞一样,在这个坚定的,

this unalterable belief, es gibt nur ein Berlin. 这个不可改变的信念中, 只有一个柏林。