六年坚持终获回报
类别:剧情电影
安迪多年写信后,州政府终于为监狱图书馆拨发了款项和旧书。
时长 47 秒 · 语速 160 wpm
字幕原文
Dear Mr. Dufresne, in response to your repeated inquiries, 杜佛兰先生: 针对您多次的询问,
the state has allocated the enclosed funds for your library project. 州政府已拨出随函附上的款项 用于您的图书馆项目。
This is $200. 这笔款项为200美元。
In addition, the library district has generously responded with a charitable donation of used books and sundries. 此外,图书馆区也慷慨地捐赠了 旧书和杂物。
We trust this will fill your needs. 我们相信这能满足您的需求。
We now consider the matter closed. 我们现在认为此事已了结。
Please stop sending us letters. 请不要再给我们寄信了。
I want all this cleared out before the warden gets back. 我要这些东西都清理掉 在典狱长回来之前。
Yes, sir. 是的,长官。
Good for you, Andy. 安迪,你真行。
It only took six years. 这 只花了六年。
From now on, I'll write two letters a week instead of one. 从现在起,我每周会写两封信,而不是 一封。
I believe you're crazy enough. 我相信你够疯的了。
Now, you better get all this stuff out of here like Captain said. 现在,你最好把这些东西都弄出去,就像队长说的。
I'm gonna go pinch a loaf. 我要去上个大号。
When I come back, this is all gone, all right? 等我回来的时候, 这些东西都得不见了,明白吗?