狱警嘲讽新人死讯

类别:剧情电影

安迪初遇老布,狱警宣布前夜新囚犯的死亡。

时长 95 秒 · 语速 147 wpm

字幕原文

Are you going to eat that? 你要 吃那个吗?

I hadn't planned on it. 我 没打算吃。

Do you mind? 你介意吗?

Yeah, that's nice and ripe. 嗯, 那个又好又熟。

Jake says thank you. 杰克说谢谢你。

He fell out of his nest over by the plate shop. 他从餐具店旁边的窝里掉出来了。

I'm gonna look after him until he's big enough to fly. 我会照顾他 直到他长大能飞。

Oh, no, no. 哦,不,不。

Here he comes. 他来了。

Morning, fellas. 早上好,伙计们。

Fine morning, isn't it? 真是个好早晨,不是 吗?

You know why it's a fine morning, don't you? 你们知道为什么是个好早晨,不是吗?

Come on, set them down. 来吧,把它们放下来。

I want them all lined up here, just like a pretty little chorus line. 我要它们都排在这里,就像一个漂亮的小合唱 队。

Yeah, look at that. 是啊,看看那个。

Oh, Lord. 哦,天哪。

Yes. 是的。

Richmond, Virginia. 弗吉尼亚州里士满。

Smell my ass. 闻闻我的屁股。

That thing smells mine. 那东西闻我的。

Gee, Red, I's a terrible shame about your horse coming in last and all. 哎呀,红毛, 你的马跑了最后一名真是太可惜了 什么的。

Boy, I sure do love that winning horse of mine, 哎呀,我可真喜欢 我那匹赢了的马,

though. I believe I owe that boy a great big sloppy kiss when I see him. 不过。 我觉得我欠那个小伙子一个大大的湿吻 等我见到他的时候。

Why don't you give him some of your cigarettes instead? 你为什么不给他一些你的香烟呢?

Hey, Tyrell. You pulling for army duty this week? 嘿,泰瑞尔。 你这周要服兵役吗?

How's that horse of mine doing, anyway? 我的那匹马怎么样了?

Dead. 死了。

Hadley busted his head up pretty good. 哈德利把他的头打得够呛。

Doc had already gone home for the night. 医生已经回家过夜了。

The old bastard laid there till this morning. 那个老混蛋躺在那里直到今天早上。

Right then, hell, it wasn't nothing we could do. 那时候,见鬼,我们什么也做不了。

What was his name? 他叫什么名字?

What'd you say? 你说什么?

I was just wondering if anyone knew his name. 我只是想知道有没有人知道他的名字。

What the fuck do you care, new fish? 你他妈的管什么闲事,新来的?

Doesn't fucking matter what his name was. 他叫什么名字根本他妈的不重要。

He's dead. 他死了。