瑞德解读体制化困境
类别:剧情电影
瑞德向狱友解释布鲁克斯被“体制化”的困境。
时长 76 秒 · 语速 152 wpm
字幕原文
I just don't understand what happened in there, that's all. 我就是不明白里面发生了什么,仅此而已。
Old man's crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse, is what. 那老头子疯得像个铁皮茅坑里的老鼠, 就是这样。
Oh, Hayward, that's enough out of you. 哦,海伍德,你够了。
I heard he had you sitting in your pants. 我 听说他把你吓得尿裤子了。
Fuck you. 去你的。
Won't you knock it off? 你能不能别说了?
Brooks ain't no bug. 布鲁克斯可不是什么小人物。
It's just... It's just institutionalized. 这只是... 这只是被体制化了。
Institutionalized my ass. 体制化个屁。
The man's been in here 50 years, Hayward. 海伍德,这人在这里待了50年了。
50 years. This is all he knows. 50年。 他只知道这些。
In here, he's an important man. 在这里,他是个重要人物。
He's an educated man. Outside, he's nothing. 他是个有学问的人。 在外面,他什么都不是。
Just a used-up con with arthritis in both hands. 只是一个双手患有关节炎的、没用的老囚犯。
Probably couldn't get a library card if you tried. 他可能连张借书证都办不到, 就算你帮他办。
You know what I'm trying to say? 你明白我想说什么吗?
Fred, I do believe you're talking out of your ass. 弗雷德,我真觉得你在胡说八道。
You believe whatever you want, Floyd. 弗洛伊德,你想信什么就信什么吧。
But I'm telling you, these walls are funny. 但我告诉你,这些墙很奇怪。
First, you hate them... Then you get used to them. 首先,你恨它们... 然后你就会习惯它们。
Enough time passes, you get so you'll depend on them. 时间一长, 你就会变得依赖它们。
That's institutionalized. 那就是体制化。
Shit. You can never get like that. 狗屁。 你永远不会变成 那样。
Oh, yeah? Say that when you've been here as long as Brooks is. 哦, 是吗? 等你在这里待得 跟布鲁克斯一样久了再说吧。
Goddamn right. They send you here for life, that's exactly what they take. 说得对极了。 他们把你送到这里来终身监禁, 他们夺走的正是你的生命。
part of the counts anyway. 反正也算其中一部分。