初见Red求石锤

类别:剧情电影

安迪首次接触Red,请求他帮忙弄到一把岩石锤。

时长 97 秒 · 语速 153 wpm

字幕原文

I married you to Frane. 我把你嫁给了弗兰。

Wife-killing banker. 杀妻银行家。

Why'd you do it? 你为什么要这么做?

I didn't, since you asked. 我没有,既然你问了。

You gonna fit right in. 你会很快适应的。

Everybody in here is innocent, didn't you know that? 这里所有的人都是无辜的,你不知道吗? 那?

Pay with what you're in here for. 用你进来的罪名来偿还。

Didn't do it. Lawyer fucked me. 我没做。 律师把我害惨了。

Rumor has it you're a real cold fish. 传闻你是个冷血动物。

You think your shit smells sweeter than most. 你以为你比别人高一等。

Is that right? 是这样吗?

What do you think? 你觉得呢?

I'll tell you the truth. 我会告诉你真相。

I had made up my mind. 我已经下定决心了。

I understand you're a man that knows how to get things. 我知道你是个 懂得如何搞定事情的人。

I'm known to locate certain things from time to time. 我偶尔能弄到一些东西。

I wonder if you might get me a rock hammer. 我想知道你能不能帮我弄到一把岩石锤。

A what? 什么?

A rock hammer. 一把岩石锤。

What is it and why? 那是什么,为什么?

What do you care? 你管那么多干什么?

Well, if it was a toothbrush, I wouldn't ask questions. 嗯,如果是一把牙刷,我就不会问问题了。

I'd just quote a price. 我只会报个价。

But then a toothbrush is a non-lethal object, isn't it? 但牙刷不是致命物品,不是吗?

Fair enough. 说得有理。

Rock hammer's about six or seven inches long. 岩石锤大约六七英寸长。

Looks like a miniature pickaxe. 看起来像一把迷你镐。

Pickaxe? 镐?

Or rocks. 还是岩石?

Rocks. 岩石。

Quartz. 石英。

Micah. 云母。

Shale. 页岩。

Limestone. 石灰岩。

So? 所以呢?

So I'm a rock hound. 所以我是一个岩石爱好者。

At least I was in my old life. 至少在我以前的生活中是这样。

I'd like to be again on a limited basis. 我想在有限的范围内重拾旧好。

Or maybe you'd like to sink your toe into somebody's skull. 或者你可能想把某人的头骨踩碎。

No, sir. I have no enemies here. 不,先生。 我在这里没有敌人。

No? Wait a while. Word gets around. 没有吗? 等一会儿。 消息会传开的。

The sisters have taken quite a liking to you. 那些姐妹们很喜欢你。

Especially Boggs. 尤其是博格斯。

I don't suppose it would help any if I explained to them I'm not homosexual. 我想这没什么帮助 如果我向她们解释我不是同性恋。

Neither are they. 她们也不是。