图书馆新差事,狱警财务顾问

类别:剧情电影

安迪被调到图书馆协助布鲁克斯,并开始为狱警处理财务。

时长 96 秒 · 语速 131 wpm

字幕原文

Very nice, sir. 很好,先生。

Do you enjoy working in the laundry? 你喜欢在洗衣房工作吗?

No, sir, not especially. 不,先生,不是特别喜欢。

Well, perhaps we can find something more befitting the man of your education. 嗯,也许我们可以找到更 适合你这样有学识的人的工作。

Hey, Jake, where's Brooks? 嘿,杰克,布鲁克斯在哪儿?

Andy, I thought I heard you out here. 安迪, 我以为我听到你在这儿。

I've been reassigned to you. 我被重新分配到你这里了。

I know. They told me. 我知道。 他们告诉我了。

Ain't that a kick in the head? 这真是让人意想不到啊?

Well, I'll give you the dime, too. Come on. 嗯,我也会给你那枚硬币的。 来 吧。

Well, here she is. 嗯,它就在这儿了。

Shawshank Prison Library. 肖申克监狱图书馆。

National Geographic. Reader's Digest. Condensed Books. 《国家地理》。 《读者文摘》。 浓缩书。

Louis L'Amour. Look Magazine. 路易斯·拉穆尔。 《展望》杂志。

Earl Stanley Gardner's. Every evening, I load up the cart and make my rounds. 厄尔·斯坦利·加德纳的。 每天晚上,我都会把推车装满 然后去巡视。

I enter the names on this clipboard here. 我把名字记在这块写字板上。

Easy peasy, Japanesey. 小菜一碟,易如反掌。

Any questions? 有什么问题吗?

Brooks, how long have you been a librarian? 布鲁克斯,你当图书管理员多久了?

Oh, they call me Art Five, and they made me a librarian in 1912. 哦,他们叫我“艺术五号”, 他们在1912年让我当上了图书管理员。

And in all that time, have you ever had an assistant? 在这所有的时间里,你有没有过助手?

No, no, no, not much to it, really. 没有, 不,不,其实没什么大不了的。

Well, why me? Why now? 嗯,为什么是我? 为什么是现在?

I don't know. Wouldn't be nice to have some company down here for a change. 我不知道。 能在这里有个伴儿,换换心情,不是很好吗?

Dufresne! 杜弗雷纳!

That's him. That's the one. 就是他。 就是这个人。

I'm Deakins. 我是迪金斯。

I was, uh... 我是在,呃……

Thinking about maybe setting up some kind of trust fund for my kids' educations. 考虑也许可以为我的孩子们设立某种信托基金, 用于他们的教育。

Oh, I see. 哦, 我明白了。

Well, why don't we have a seat and talk it over? 嗯, 我们为什么不坐下来 谈谈呢?