安迪洗钱妙计

类别:剧情电影

安迪向狱友详细阐述如何利用虚构身份为典狱长洗净黑钱。

时长 123 秒 · 语速 174 wpm

字幕原文

Thank you, sir. 谢谢你,先生。

He's got his fingers in a lot of pies from what I hear. 我听说他插手很多事。

Two hairs and a half of it. 只有两根半。

He's got scams he haven't even dreamed of. 他有你做梦都想不到的骗局。

Kickbacks on his kickbacks. 他的回扣上还有回扣。

It's a river of dirty money running through this place. 这里流淌着一条肮脏的钱河。

You have the problem with having all that money, 你有这样的问题,拥有所有 那些钱,

sooner or later you're gonna have to explain where it came from. 迟早你得解释 它们是从哪儿来的。

Well, that's where I come in. 嗯,这就是我发挥作用的地方了。

I channel it, filter it, funnel it. 我引导它,过滤它,输送它。

Stocks, securities, tax-free municipals. 股票,证券,免税市政债券。

I send that money out into the real world, And when it comes back... 我把那些钱送入真实世界, 等它回来的时候……

Clean as a virgin's honeypotter. 干净得像处女一样。

Cleaner. By the time Norton retires, I'll have made him a millionaire. 更干净。 等到诺顿退休的时候, 我会让他成为百万富翁。

He'll have to catch on, though. He's gonna wind up in here wearing a number himself. 他会发现的, 不过。 他自己也会落得个穿囚服进来的下场。

Now, Red, I thought you had a little more faith in me than that. 瑞德,我以为你对我有点信心,不至于 那样。

I know you're good at it, but all that paper leaves a trail. 我知道你很擅长, 但所有那些文件都会留下痕迹。

Now, anybody gets curious. 现在,如果有人好奇。

FBI, IRS, whatever. 联邦调查局, 国税局,随便什么。

It's going to lead to somebody. 它会指向某个人。

Sure it is. But not to me. 当然会。 但不会指向我。

And certainly not to the warden. 当然也不会指向典狱长。

All right, who? 好 吧,谁?

Randall Stevens. 兰德尔·史蒂文斯。

Who? 谁?

The silent, silent partner. 那个隐形的,隐形的合伙人。

He's the guilty one, Your Honor. 他才是罪魁祸首,法官大人。

The man with the bank accounts. 那个拥有银行账户的人。

That's where the filtering process starts. 过滤过程就是从那里开始的。

If they trace anything, 如果他们追查到什么,

it's just going to lead to him. 就会只指向他。

But who is he? 但他是谁?

He's a phantom. An apparition. Second cousin to Harvey the Rabbit. 他是个幻影。 一个幽灵。 哈维兔子的表弟。

I conjured him out of thin air. 我把他变出来, 凭空。

He doesn't exist, except on paper. 他不存在, 除了在纸上。

Andy, you can't just make a person up. 安迪, 你不能凭空捏造一个人。

I'm sure you can. 我确信你可以。

You know how the system works, where the cracks are. 你知道这个系统是如何运作的, 漏洞在哪里。

It's amazing what you can accomplish by mail. 通过邮件能办成的事真是令人惊讶。

Mr. Stevens has a birth certificate, driver's license, social security number. 史蒂文斯先生 有出生证明, 驾照,社会安全号码。

You're shitting me. 你在骗我吧。

If they ever trace any of those accounts, they're going to wind up chasing a figment of my imagination. 如果他们追查到任何一个账户,他们最终会 追逐我虚构出来的人物。

Well, I'll be damned. Did I say you were good? 我真是服了。 我说你很棒吗?

Shit, you were Rembrandt. 靠,你简直是伦勃朗。

You know, the funny thing is, on the outside, 你知道,好笑的是, 在外面的时候,

I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. 我是个诚实的人,正直得 像箭一样。

I had to come to prison to be a crook. 我不得不进监狱才能成为一个骗子。