倾尽所有,推销骨密度仪的困境

类别:剧情电影

克里斯倾尽所有积蓄推销骨密度仪,却发现其被视为不必要的奢侈品。这段揭示了扫描仪带来的巨大经济压力,以及他急于寻找新出路的原因。

时长 36 秒 · 语速 155 wpm

字幕原文

This part of my life, 我生命中的这一部分,

this part here, 就是这里,

is called running. 叫做跑步。

That was my stolen machine, 那是我被偷的机器,

unless she was with a guy 除非她和一个男人在一起,

who sold them too. 他也卖这种东西。

which was unlikely because I was the only one selling them in the 这不太可能,因为我是唯一一个在

Bay Area. 湾区卖这种东西的人。

I spent our entire life savings on these things. 我把我们所有的积蓄都花在了这些东西上。

It was such a 它真是台

revolutionary machine. 革命性的机器。

Can you feel it, baby? 你感受到了吗,宝贝?

Oh, yeah. 哦,是的。

You got me doing all the work. 你让我做了所有的工作。

What I didn't know is 我不知道的是,

that doctors and hospitals would consider them 医生和医院会认为它们是

unnecessary luxuries. 不必要的奢侈品。

I even asked the landlord to take a picture. 我甚至让房东拍了张照片。