实习碰壁初尝试,幽默互动化解尴尬

类别:剧情电影

Chris寄存扫描仪后,前往Dean Witter询问实习,遭遇挫折。展现了Chris初次求职的努力与幽默互动。

时长 64 秒 · 语速 169 wpm

字幕原文

This part of my life 我人生的这一部分

is called being stupid. 就叫做愚蠢。

Can I ask you a favor? 我能请你帮个忙吗?

If 如果

I leave this here with you, 我把这个东西放在你这里,

just five minutes. 就五分钟。

I have a meeting in there 我在那里面有个会

and I don't want to 我不想

carry that in there. 把那个带进去。

Look, a small time. 听着,就一会儿。

Here's a 给你

dollar. 一美元。

I'll give you more money 我回来的时候会给你更多钱

when I come back out, OK? 好吗?

But it's not valuable. 但它不值钱。

You can't sell it anywhere. 你在哪儿都卖不掉。

I can't even sell it, 我都卖不掉它,

and it's my job, 而这是我的工作,

all

right? 吗?

Chris? 克里斯?

Yes. 是的。

Tim Brophy, the resources. 蒂姆·布罗菲,资源部。

How are you? 你好吗?

Come with me. 跟我来。

Yes, sir. 是的,先生。

Let me see if I can find you an application for our internship. 我看看能不能给你找一份我们实习的申请表。

I'm afraid that's all we can do for you. 恐怕我们能为你做的就这些了。

See, this is the satellite office. 你看,这是分公司。

Jay Twistle, he's in the main office. 杰伊·特威斯特,他在总公司。

He oversees Witter Resources. 他负责威特资源部。

I'm just this office. 我只负责这个办公室。

As you can see, we've got a hell of a lot of applications 如你所见,我们收到了大量的申请

here. 在这里。

Normally, I have a resume sheet, 通常我有一张简历表,

but I can't seem to find it anywhere. 但我好像在哪儿都找不到它。

We, uh... 我们,呃...

Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

I

need to go. 得走了。

I'll bring this back. 我会把这个带回来。

Thank you. 谢谢。