买鞋对话:流行与舒适
类别:生活日常
顾客想买姐姐在美国买的同款鞋,但店员表示该款已过时,并推荐新款。顾客认为新款不舒服,店员无奈感叹女性常为时尚牺牲舒适。
时长 57 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 112 wpm
字幕原文
Do you have any shoes like these? 你们有这种鞋子吗?
What size? 多大码?
Size five. 五码。
What colour? 什么颜色?
Black. 黑色。
I'm sorry, we don't have any. 不好意思,我们没有。
But my sister bought this pair last month. 但我姐上个月买了这双。
Did she buy them here? 她在这儿买的吗?
No, 不是,
she bought them in the US. 她在美国买的。
We had some shoes like those a month ago, 一个月前我们还有类似的款式,
but we don't have any now. 但现在没了。
Can you get a pair for me, please? 能帮我弄一双吗?
I'm afraid that I can't. 恐怕不行。
They were in fashion last year and the year before last, 这鞋去年和前年挺流行的,
but they're not in fashion this year. 但今年不流行了。
These shoes are in fashion now. 现在流行这种鞋。
They look very uncomfortable. 看起来好不舒服。
They are very uncomfortable, 确实很不舒服,
but women always wear uncomfortable shoes. 但女人总是穿不舒服的鞋。