毕业友谊与珍贵回忆
类别:剧情电影
罗琳回忆毕业典礼上的深厚友谊与共同经历,并幽默提及未来政治家的照片证据。
时长 54 秒 · 语速 145 wpm
字幕原文
At our graduation, 在我们的毕业典礼上,
we were bound by enormous affection, 我们被深厚的感情所维系,
by our shared experience of a time 被我们共同经历的一段时光所维系,
that could never come again, 那段时光一去不复返,
and of course, 当然,
by the knowledge that we held certain photographic evidence 也被我们掌握着某些照片证据的这份认知所维系,
that would be exceptionally valuable 这些证据将异常宝贵,
if any of us ran for Prime Minister. 如果我们中有人竞选首相的话。
So today, 所以今天,
I wish you nothing better than similar friendships. 我祝愿你们拥有同样美好的友谊。
And tomorrow, 而明天,
I hope 我希望,
that even if you remember not a single word of mine, 即使你们不记得我说的任何一个字,
you remember those of Seneca, 你们也能记住塞涅卡的话,
another of those old Romans I met 他是我遇到的另一位古罗马人,
when I fled down the classics corridor 当我逃离经典文学走廊时,
in retreat from 为了躲避
career ladders 职业阶梯,
in search of ancient wisdom. 去寻找古老的智慧。
As is a tale, 故事如何,
so is life. 人生亦然。
Not how long it is, 重要的不是生命有多长,
but how good it is, 而是它有多精彩,
is what matters. 这才是最重要的。
I wish you all very good lives. 我祝愿你们都有非常精彩的人生。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。