发声与想象的力量
类别:剧情电影
罗琳鼓励毕业生利用优势为弱势群体发声,强调内在力量与想象力。
时长 60 秒 · 语速 177 wpm
字幕原文
If you choose to use your status 如果你选择利用你的地位
and influence to raise your voice on behalf of those 和影响力,为那些人发声
who have no voice, 没有声音的人,
if you choose to identify 如果你选择认同
not only with the powerful 不仅与有权势的人
but with the powerless, 而且与无权无势的人,
if you retain the ability to imagine yourself into the lives of those 如果你保留了设身处地想象那些人生活的能力
who do not have your advantages, 没有你所拥有的优势的人,
then it will not only be your proud families 那么,将不只是你引以为傲的家人
who celebrate your existence, 庆祝你的存在,
but thousands and millions of people 而是成千上万的人
whose reality you have helped change. 他们的现实因你而改变。
We do not need magic to transform our world. 我们不需要魔法来改变我们的世界。
We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. 我们所需的所有力量早已存在于我们内心。
We have the power to imagine better. 我们有能力想象更美好的事物。
I am nearly finished. 我快说完了。
I have one last hope for you, 我对你们还有一个最后的希望,
which is something that I already had at 21. 那是我21岁时就已经拥有的东西。
The friends with whom I sat on graduation day have been my friends 毕业那天和我坐在一起的朋友们,一直都是我的朋友
for life. 一辈子。
They are my children's godparents, 他们是我孩子的教父母,
the people to whom I've been able to turn in times of real 在真正困难的时候,我能够求助的人
trouble. 困境。
People who have been kind enough not to sue me 那些好心到没有起诉我的人
when I took their names for death eaters. 当我用他们的名字来命名食死徒时。