杰克冰海求生嘱托
类别:爱情电影
杰克在冰海中嘱托露丝活下去,不要放弃。
时长 63 秒 · 语速 129 wpm
字幕原文
Don't you do that? 你别那样做?
Don't you say your goodbyes? 你不道别吗?
Not yet. 还没。
Do you understand me? 你明白我的意思吗?
I'm so cold. 我好冷。
Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here. 听着,露丝。 你会离开这里的。
You're gonna go on. 你会活下去的。
And you're gonna make lots of babies. 你会生很多孩子。
And you're gonna watch them grow. 你会看着他们长大。
You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in her bed. Not here. 你会老死, 一个老太太, 躺在温暖的床上。 不是在这里。
Not this night. Not like this, do you understand me? 不是今晚。 不是这样,你明白吗?
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. 露丝,赢得那张船票是我这辈子 发生过的最好的事。
It brought me to you. 它把我带到你身边。
And I'm thankful for that, Rose. 露丝,我为此心存感激。
I'm thankful. 我很感激。
You must... You must do me this honor. 你必须... 你必须给我这个荣誉。
You must promise me... That you won't give up. 你必须答应我... 那就是, 你不会 放弃。
No matter what happens. 无论 发生什么。
No matter how hopeless. 无论多么 绝望。
Promise me now, Rose. 露丝,现在就答应我。
And never let go of that promise. That promise. 永远不要放弃 那个承诺。 那个承诺。
I'll never let go. 我永远不会放手。