为爱撒谎劝登救生艇

类别:爱情电影

杰克和卡尔谎称另有安排,劝说露丝登上救生艇。

时长 64 秒 · 语速 167 wpm

字幕原文

It'll be fine, darling. 没事的,亲爱的。

Don't you worry. 你别担心。

It's goodbye for a little while. Only for a little while. 只是暂时告别。 只是一小会儿。

There'll be another boat for the daddies. 爸爸们会有另一艘船的。

This boat's for the mummies and the children. 这艘船是给妈妈们 和孩子们的。

You hold mummy's hand and be a good little girl. 你牵着妈妈的手,做个乖女孩。

I'm not going without you. 我不会丢下你走的。

No, you have to go. Now. 不, 你必须走。 现在。

No, Jack. 不,杰克。

Get in the boat, Lance. 上船,兰斯。

No, Jack. 不,杰克。

Yes. Get on the boat. 是的。 上船。

Yes, get on the boat, Rose. 是的,上船,露丝。

My God, look at you. 天哪,看看你。

You look afraid. 你看起来很害怕。

Here. 来。

Go on. I'll get the next one. 去吧。 我坐下一艘。

No, not without you. 不, 没有你我不会走。

I'll be all right. 我会没事的。

Listen, you'll be fine. 听着,你会没事的。

I'm a survivor, all right? 我可是个幸存者,好吗?

Don't worry about me. 别担心我。

Now go on. 现在走吧。

Get on. 上去。

I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship. 我和船另一边的 军官有约定。

Jack and I can get off safely. 杰克和我都能安全下船。

Both of us. 我们俩。

See? 明白吗?

I've got my own boat to catch. 我有自己的船要赶。

Come on, hurry. 快 点。

We're almost full. 我们快满了。

Step aboard, miss. 小姐,请上船。

Come on, hurry. 快点。

Step aboard, please. 请上船。

Daddy's a good girl, all right? 做个爸爸的乖女儿,好吗?

Step lightly. 轻点走。

Keep back. 退后。

Keep back, I say. 我说,退后。