安迪瑞德谈棋论罪

类别:经典电影

安迪与瑞德讨论国际象棋,瑞德承认自己是监狱里唯一的罪人。

时长 55 秒 · 语速 170 wpm

字幕原文

if only for a short while. 哪怕只是一小段 一会儿。

King me. 封我为王。

Chess. Now, there's a game of kings. 国际象棋。 这可是王者之弈。

What? 什么?

Civilized, strategic. 文明的, 有策略的。

And a total fucking mystery. I hate it. 而且完全是个他妈的谜。 我讨厌它。

Well, maybe let me teach you someday. 嗯,也许哪天我可以教你。

Sure. 当然。

I've been thinking of getting a board together. 我一直在想弄一套棋具。

Well, hey, you're talking to the right man. 嗯,嘿,你找对人了。

I'm the guy that can get things, right? 我是能搞到东西的人,对吧?

We might do business on a board. 我们可以谈谈棋盘的生意。

I want to carve the pieces myself. 我想自己雕刻棋子。

One side in alabaster, the opposing side in soapstone. 一边用雪花石膏,另一边用皂石。

What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?

I think it'll take years. 我觉得那会花好几年。

Well, years I got. 嗯,时间我有的是。

What I don't have are the rocks. 我没有的是石头。

Pickings are pretty slim in the yard. 院子里能找到的石头很少。

Pebbles, mostly. 大多是鹅卵石。

And we're getting to be kind of friends, aren't we? 我们也算是朋友了,不是吗?

Yeah, I guess. 是啊,我想是吧。

Can I ask you something? 我能问你件事吗?

Why'd you do it? 你为什么要那么做?

I'm innocent, Rad. 我是 无辜的,拉德。

Just like everybody else here. 就像这里的其他人一样。

What are you in for? 你是为什么进来的?

Murder. Same as you. 谋杀。 和你一样。

Innocent? 无辜的?

Only guilty man in Shawshank. 肖申克唯一有罪的人。