狱警哈德利遗产风波
类别:经典电影
狱警哈德利在屋顶抱怨哥哥遗产分配问题。
时长 86 秒 · 语速 178 wpm
字幕原文
All it costs is a pack of smokes per man. 每人只花一包烟的钱。
I made my usual 20%, of course. 我当然赚了我惯常的20%。
So this big shot lawyer calls me long distance from Texas. 于是这个大律师从德克萨斯州给我打长途电话。
I say, yeah. 我说,是啊。
He says, sorry to inform you, but your brother just died. 他说, 很抱歉通知你,你哥哥刚去世了。
Oh, damn, Byron, I'm sorry to hear that. 哦,该死,拜伦,我很遗憾听到 这个消息。
I'm not, he was an asshole. 我不遗憾,他是个混蛋。
Ran off years ago, figured him from dead anyway. 几年前就跑了,反正我早就当他死了。
So anyway, this lawyer fella says to me, His brother died a rich man. 总之,这个律师家伙对我说, 他哥哥死的时候是个有钱人。
Oil wells and shit. 油井什么的。
Goes to a million bucks. 有一百万美元。
A million bucks? 一百万美元?
Yeah. 是啊。
Fucking incredible how lucky some assholes get. 有些混蛋真是他妈的运气好得不可思议。
Jeez Louise, you gonna see any of that? 天哪,你能分到一点 吗?
35,000. That's what he left me. 三万五千。 那是他留给我的。
Dollars? 美元?
Yep. 嗯。
Holy shit, that's great. 妈的,太棒了。
That's like winning the sweepstakes. Isn't it? 那就像中了大奖。 不是吗?
Dumb shit, what do you think the government's gonna do to me? 傻瓜,你以为政府会对我做什么?
Take a big wet bite out of my ass is what? 就是要从我屁股上狠狠咬一口,是吗?
Poor Barrett. Terrible fucking luck, huh? 可怜的巴雷特。 他妈的运气真差,是吧?
Crying shame. 真可惜。
Some people really got it awful. 有些人真是倒霉透了。
Andy, you nuts. 安迪,你疯了。
Keep your eyes on your mop, man. Andy. 伙计,看着你的拖把。 安迪。
Well, all right, you're gonna pay some taxes, 好吧,好吧,你要交一些税,
but you'll still end up with... 但你最终还是会得到...
Oh, yeah, yeah, maybe enough to buy a new car, 哦,是啊,是啊,也许够买辆新车,
and then what? I gotta pay tax on the car. 然后呢? 我得为车交税。
Repair, maintenance, goddamn kids pestering you to take them for a ride all the time. 维修,保养,该死的孩子们总是缠着你带他们去兜风。
Then at the end of the year, you figure the tax wrong, 然后到年底,你算错了税,
you gotta pay them out of your own pocket. I tell you, 你就得自己掏腰包付钱。 我告诉你,
Uncle Sam. 山姆大叔。
Son of a brother. Shit. 真是个混蛋。 妈的。