安迪屋顶献计,狱警免税获赠

类别:经典电影

安迪在屋顶为狱警哈德利提供免税赠予配偶的财务建议,以换取啤酒。

时长 76 秒 · 语速 204 wpm

字幕原文

That's it. Step aside, Mert. 就这样。 默特,让开。

This fucker's having himself an accident. 这混蛋要出意外了。

You don't push him off the roof. 你可别把他从屋顶推下去。

Because if you do trust her, there's no reason you can't keep that $35,000. 因为如果你真的信任她,你就没有理由不留下 那三万五千美元。

What did you say? 你说什么?

$35,000. 三万五千美元。

$35,000? 三万五千美元?

All of it. 全部。

All of it? 全部?

Every penny. 一分钱都不少。

You better start making sense. 你最好说点有道理的话。

If you want to keep all that money, give it to your wife. 如果你想保留所有 那些钱,就把它给你妻子。

The IRS allows a one-time only gift to your spouse for up to $60,000. 美国国税局允许 一次性赠予配偶最高六万美元。

Bullshit. Tax-free? 胡说八道。 免税?

Tax-free. IRS can't touch one cent. 免税。 国税局一分钱也碰不到。

Yeah, that smart banker would kill his wife, aren't you? 是啊,你这个聪明的银行家会杀了他老婆,不是吗?

Why should I believe a smart banker like you? 我为什么要相信你这种聪明的银行家?

So I can end up in here with you? 这样我就可以和你一起待在这里了?

It's perfectly legal. 这完全合法。

Go ask the IRS. 去问问国税局。

They'll say the same thing. 他们会说同样的话。

Actually, I feel stupid telling you this. 说实话,我告诉你这个都觉得有点傻。

I'm sure you would have investigated the matter yourself. 我相信你自己肯定会调查这件事的。

Yeah, fucking A. 可不是嘛。

I don't need no smart wife-killing banker to tell me where the bear's sitting, the buckwheat. 我不需要什么聪明的杀妻银行家来告诉我 事情的门道。

Of course not. But you do need someone to set up the tax-free gift for you, and it'll cost you. 当然不是。 但你确实需要有人帮你办理免税赠予, 而且这会让你花钱。

A lawyer, for example. 比如说,一个律师。

Bunch of ball-washing bastards. 一群只会榨钱的混蛋。

Right. I suppose I could set it up for you. 对。 我想我可以帮你办好。

That would save you some money. 那会帮你省些钱。

You get the forms, I'll prepare them for you. 你去拿表格,我来帮你准备。

Nearly free of charge. 几乎免费。

I'd only ask three beers apiece for each of my co-workers. 我只要求 每人三瓶啤酒 给我的每个同事。

Co-workers? Get him. That's rich, ain't it? 同事? 搞定他。 这可真够讽刺的,不是吗?

I think a man working outdoors feels more like a man if you can have a bottle of suds. 我觉得一个在户外工作的人会觉得自己更像个男人 如果 你能喝上一瓶啤酒。

It's only my opinion. Sir. 这只是我的看法。 先生。