我想妈妈

类别:日常生活

朋友明和乔尔都因家人远在他乡而思念不已,他们分享了思念之情和维系亲情的方式。

时长 33 秒 · 语速 188 wpm

字幕原文

During the class break, Joel says, Min, you look sad. 课间休息时,乔尔说:“敏,你看起来很伤心。”

Is something wrong? 怎么了?

My mom is sick. 我妈妈生病了。

She lives in Laos. 她住在老挝。

I miss her and want to be with her, says Min. 敏说:“我想她,想和她在一起。”

My mom and dad live far away, too. 我爸爸妈妈也住得很远。

I have not seen them for five years. 我已经五年没见到他们了。

I miss them, says Joel. 乔尔说:“我很想他们。”

We talk on the phone, 我们通电话,

I write them letters, and I email them. 我给他们写信,也给他们发邮件。

It all helps, but it is not the same as seeing them. 这些都有帮助,但和见到他们本人不一样。

Yes, says Min. 敏说:“是啊。”

I do the same. 我也一样。

I would like to see my mom and give her a hug. 我想见到我妈妈,给她一个拥抱。

We both miss our loved ones. 我们都想念我们的亲人。