和房东争押金

类别:日常生活

租客与房东就押金扣除清洁费问题进行争论,租客认为收费过高,房东则坚持公寓需要深度清洁。

时长 38 秒 · 语速 174 wpm

字幕原文

I'm calling about my security deposit. 我打电话是关于我的押金的。

There's a significant deduction for cleaning I don't understand. 有一笔清洁费扣款很多,我不太明白。

We found the apartment required extensive cleaning beyond normal wear and tear. 我们发现公寓需要进行大量清洁,这已经超出了正常磨损的范围。

I disagree. 我不同意。

I left the place spotless, and I have timestamped photos to prove it. 我离开的时候房子一尘不染,我有带时间戳的照片可以证明。

We documented carpet stains and some scuff marks on the walls, which weren't there before. 我们记录了地毯上的污渍和墙上的一些擦痕,这些以前是没有的。

Those were minor imperfections, typical of an apartment lived in for two years. 那些都是一些小瑕疵,对于住了两年的公寓来说是很正常的。

That's not "extensive." 那不叫“大量”。

I understand your point, but our cleaning crew spent several hours. 我明白你的意思,但我们的清洁人员花了几个小时。

I can send you the invoice and photos again. 我可以再把发票和照片发给你。

I'd appreciate that. 那就太好了。

I still believe the charges are excessive. 我仍然认为这些收费过高。

Let's review them together if you'd like. 如果你愿意,我们可以一起核对一下。