对服务不满意、要求重做或退款

类别:日常生活

顾客因菜品不满意要求退款,服务员承诺解决问题。

时长 29 秒 · 语速 180 wpm

字幕原文

Excuse me, I'm quite disappointed with this dish. 不好意思,我对这道菜挺失望的。

It's not what I expected. 这和我想象的不一样。

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. 哦,听到您这么说我感到很抱歉。

What seems to be the problem with it? 请问这道菜有什么问题呢?

It's really overcooked and quite bland. 它煮得太老了,而且没什么味道。

I don't think I can finish it. 我想我吃不完。

I understand. 我明白了。

Would you prefer we prepare a fresh one for you, or perhaps something else? 您是希望我们给您重新做一份,还是换一道别的菜呢?

Honestly, I'd prefer a refund for this item. 说实话,我更希望这道菜能退款。

I've lost my appetite for it. 我对它已经没胃口了。

Alright. 好的。

Let me check with my manager. 我去和我的经理确认一下。

We'll certainly get this sorted out for you. 我们一定会为您解决好这个问题。