请画一只羊

类别:经典文学

飞行员在沙漠中遇到一个神秘小男孩,小男孩坚持让他画一只羊,最终飞行员画了一个盒子,小男孩却欣喜地看到了里面的羊。

时长 69 秒 · 语速 166 wpm

字幕原文

I stared at the little boy. 我盯着那个小男孩看。

We were a thousand miles from any home, yet he did not look lost or afraid. 我们离家千里,但他看起来一点也不迷茫,也不害怕。

Please, he said again, draw me a sheep. “请你再给我画一只羊。”他又说。

I did not know how to draw a sheep, 我不知道怎么画羊,

but I remembered my old picture, so I drew the snake with the elephant inside. 但我记得我以前画的画,所以我画了那条肚子里有大象的蛇。

The little boy shook his head. 小男孩摇了摇头。

No, no, “不,不,

I do not want a snake with an elephant. 我不要肚子里有大象的蛇。

I want a sheep. 我想要一只羊。”

So I drew a sheep. 于是我画了一只羊。

It is sick, he said. “它病了。”他说。

I drew another. 我又画了一只。

That is a ram. It has horns. “那是一只公羊。它有角。”

I drew a third. 我画了第三只。

That one is too old. “那只太老了。”

I want a sheep that will live a long time. “我想要一只能活很久的羊。”

I was tired, and I needed to fix my engine, 我很累,而且我需要修理我的引擎,

so I quickly drew a box with three small holes. 所以我赶紧画了一个有三个小孔的盒子。

Your sheep is inside this box, I said. “你的羊就在这个盒子里。”我说。

To my surprise, the little face lit up. 令我惊讶的是,那张小脸亮了起来。

That is exactly what I wanted, “这正是我想要的,”

he said. 他说。

Look, he has gone to sleep. “看,他睡着了。”

Sometimes the most important things cannot be seen at all. 有时候,最重要的东西根本看不到。

And that is how I met the little prince. 我就是这样遇到小王子的。

But I still knew nothing about him. 但我对他还是一无所知。